Saturday 18 October 2008

POEM - Vampyr


Greetings Mortals,

Within the darkest night walking down moon bathed streets you will see me.
A tall shadowed gentleman searching…
Searching for the one who would quench a dreadful thirst…
A thirst that will never end…
I am alone, concealed, waiting, yearning…
Will you be my next victim?

Dark walls edged in silver flame light up the place I call home.
Home. Where my love, my dark goddess awaits…
Awaits to entwine loving arms in an embrace that fires my soul…
A soul corrupted and resuscitated by her loving ways…
A soul burning with desire for her touch, her scent
To you my bride my love is eternal.

I am vampyr
Living yet not living
Destined lover and soul mate to the Dark Priestess
A lady whose vampyric bloodline is both pure and ancient
A bloodline that rivals my own
Our clans, one blood one psychic and once enemies for so long
Becoming one as the day of our marriage draws near

Let the world tremble in our wake…

Written By
Elven Bloodwolf

No comments: